Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: ericaro on May 02, 2007, 10:58:49 pm

Title: PSCS3 plug ins
Post by: ericaro on May 02, 2007, 10:58:49 pm
Does anyone know if the following plugins I am presently using in PSCS2 can be used in PSCS3?
    PK sharpener amd photokit
    noise ninja
    Image align           How do I get them to work in PSCS3?
                                                       Louis Bouillon
Title: PSCS3 plug ins
Post by: Mark D Segal on May 02, 2007, 11:07:03 pm
If you are on Windows, I can confirm from what PixelGeniius has told me that PK Sharpener should work in CS3, but I am yet to install it - that is scheduled for tomorrow. If I have pain I'll inform accordingly. Likewise I shall also be trying to install Noise Ninja.

Plug-ins normally need to be re-installed from your original plug-in program disc or download, and serial numbers re-entered in the same way as if you were doing it the first time.
Title: PSCS3 plug ins
Post by: paulbk on May 02, 2007, 11:07:20 pm
Noise Ninja and PK Sharpener will run in CS3 as plug-ins.
Don't know about the others.
Title: PSCS3 plug ins
Post by: ericaro on May 02, 2007, 11:31:09 pm
Quote
Noise Ninja and PK Sharpener will run in CS3 as plug-ins.
Don't know about the others.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115446\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]



Thanks guys!
                   Louis Bouillon
Title: PSCS3 plug ins
Post by: thompsonkirk on May 04, 2007, 11:03:36 pm
Answer depends on platform: some plug-ins aren't available yet for Intel Macs, some are still beta, some are already 'out there.'  For example (an unfortunate example), Canon hasn't updated the plug-in for bypassing printer driver & printing directly from CS3.
Title: PSCS3 plug ins
Post by: Mark D Segal on May 04, 2007, 11:17:43 pm
Quote
Answer depends on platform: some plug-ins aren't available yet for Intel Macs, some are still beta, some are already 'out there.'  For example (an unfortunate example), Canon hasn't updated the plug-in for bypassing printer driver & printing directly from CS3.
[a href=\"index.php?act=findpost&pid=115762\"][{POST_SNAPBACK}][/a]

Noiseware and ImagingFactory Convert-to-Black&White-Pro also run in CS3 on my Windows XP Pro SP2.

As for Canon, if you're talking about the IPF5000 group - one of you who own this machine should send a public letter to the president of the company in Japan asking them when they intend to wake-up. Sometimes, costing them "face" by creating embarassment at the highest level is the only way to jolt them out of their complacent arrogance and get them to start working for their customers.