Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: wnichols on January 21, 2023, 11:07:42 pm

Title: WTB 617 - Preferrably GX617 105, 90 Center
Post by: wnichols on January 21, 2023, 11:07:42 pm
just as title says.

Looking to buy a 617, preffer a GX617 (I have stuff for it already) but not only tied to it.

I am in SoCal if anyone local (Orange County)

Bill Nichols
Title: Re: WTB 617 - Preferrably GX617 105, 90 Center
Post by: wnichols on October 24, 2023, 11:17:12 pm
just a bump in case anyone has one
Title: Re: WTB 617 - Preferrably GX617 105, 90 Center
Post by: stevenfr on October 25, 2023, 06:34:47 pm
I have a Horseman 617 with the Schneider 72, 110 and 180 lenses. I am in British Columbia. I also have the ground glass, two backs and viewfinders for each lens.
Title: Re: WTB 617 - Preferrably GX617 105, 90 Center
Post by: wnichols on November 27, 2023, 02:37:48 pm
Hi Steven,

Just saw this, can you PM what you are asking for the kit?

Thanks,

Bill Nichols