Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BernardLanguillier on January 16, 2023, 07:09:54 am

Title: New photo site
Post by: BernardLanguillier on January 16, 2023, 07:09:54 am
Dear all,

I have finally completed my new site and would appreciate comments! I have kept it super simple, focused on photographs only.

https://www.jeebee-photo.com

Thank you.

Regards,
Bernard
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: Bob_B on January 16, 2023, 07:24:58 am
I like it a lot! While I'm not the biggest fan of carousel slide strips, or whatever the horizontally moving image strip at the top is called, it works so well on your webpages. Of course, your images are superb. Well done.
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: PeterAit on January 16, 2023, 10:17:29 am
Dear all,

I have finally completed my new site and would appreciate comments! I have kept it super simple, focused on photographs only.

https://www.jeebee-photo.com

Thank you.

Regards,
Bernard

I love your photos! I have spent a good deal of time in Japan and am a big fan of the country and culture. I will say that I do not like the auto-advance of the slide show because it does not permit for more detailed perusal of individual images.
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: francois on January 16, 2023, 10:54:29 am
Bravo for your new website. The design is light, fast and really easy to navigate so discovering your photos is a pleasure.
Well done, Bernard.
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: Chris Kern on January 16, 2023, 10:57:08 am
I have finally completed my new site and would appreciate comments! I have kept it super simple, focused on photographs only.

The site offers many very fine photographs, but I agree that it would be helpful to be able to interrupt the automated cycling of the images to allow more time for viewing individual pictures.
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: BernardLanguillier on January 16, 2023, 02:53:51 pm
Thanks a lot for your feedbacks!

I’ll remove the auto scroll feature.

Cheers,
Bernard
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: Bob_B on January 19, 2023, 12:49:38 pm
Thanks a lot for your feedbacks!

I’ll remove the auto scroll feature.

Cheers,
Bernard

I like the change. The scroll didn't allow a viewer adequate time to fully appreciate your gorgeous work. Good luck with your new site.
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: BernardLanguillier on January 19, 2023, 09:27:30 pm
I like the change. The scroll didn't allow a viewer adequate time to fully appreciate your gorgeous work. Good luck with your new site.

Thanks a lot Bob!
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: louismccullagh on April 15, 2023, 06:16:40 pm
Hi
Looked at every single image. Spectacular images!

Particularly liked the Festivals and OLD Japan.

I was there for a 3 week tour and I know I got a tiny glimpse of the country and found it truly fascinating. I did try several old style onsens and was instantly addicted especially after LONG days wandering.

I would have liked to see an image just by itself and larger and I wonder if you avoided this for security or speed of viewing or both?
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: PeterAit on April 16, 2023, 12:01:43 pm
Beautiful photos! I have spent a fair amount of time in Japan and have a love for the country.

I expected that when I click an image I would see a larger version. Good idea perhaps?
Title: Re: New photo site
Post by: William Walker on April 17, 2023, 04:49:34 am


I expected that when I click an image I would see a larger version. Good idea perhaps?

Lovely photography Bernard, I agree with Peter, I would like to see the images larger too! :)

William.