Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on December 12, 2022, 10:55:22 am

Title: Winter Moods in Reykjavík
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 12, 2022, 10:55:22 am
Winter Moods in Reykjavík. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2022/12/12/winter-moods-in-reykjavik/)

Title: Re: Winter Moods in Reykjavík
Post by: francois on December 12, 2022, 11:14:40 am
A very fine set of winter in Iceland. I like how Reykjavik-Winter-Twilight-Iceland has a very cold, blueish white balance but a warm light emerges from the Hallgrímskirkja church.

Well done, Rajan.
Title: Re: Winter Moods in Reykjavík
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on December 13, 2022, 05:43:43 am
First one is stunning.
Title: Re: Winter Moods in Reykjavík
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 13, 2022, 05:45:37 am
Thank you, Francois & Paulo.

Francois - a sharp observation from you. The church was indeed warmer than surrounding scene and I accentuated that more in post-processing.
Title: Re: Winter Moods in Reykjavík
Post by: francois on December 13, 2022, 06:24:25 am
Thank you, Francois & Paulo.

Francois - a sharp observation from you. The church was indeed warmer than surrounding scene and I accentuated that more in post-processing.

Thanks for the additional info. The warm light makes the church look like a shelter from the cold.
Bravo again.
Title: Re: Winter Moods in Reykjavík
Post by: MattBurt on December 13, 2022, 03:19:57 pm
So nice. Very appealing images and the first is the kind of shot I'm often after. Very well done!
Title: Re: Winter Moods in Reykjavík
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on December 13, 2022, 10:32:09 pm
So nice. Very appealing images and the first is the kind of shot I'm often after. Very well done!

Thank you, Matt.