Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on November 22, 2022, 03:16:29 am
-
Topaz is currently offering its "Photo Upgrade Plan" at a discount for $79.
https://www.topazlabs.com
DxO's Black Friday sale is now on.
https://www.dxo.com
IDrive has deals for those seeking an online backup solution. I renewed my 10TB plan for another year for 50% off at $49.75.
https://www.idrive.com
-
In the UK Amazon have the annual Photography Plan at 40% off. Last year that sometimes received even further discounts.
-
IDrive has deals for those seeking an online backup solution. I renewed my 10TB plan for another year for 50% off at $49.75.
https://www.idrive.com
I have thought about online backup but always figured it would be awfully slow, even with a cable modem. I get upload speeds of ~11 Mb/sec - note that is mega BITS not BYTES. So about 1.3 megabytes / sec. So just one of my raw files would take a full minute to upload. What are your experiences?
-
I have thought about online backup but always figured it would be awfully slow, even with a cable modem. I get upload speeds of ~11 Mb/sec - note that is mega BITS not BYTES. So about 1.3 megabytes / sec. So just one of my raw files would take a full minute to upload. What are your experiences?
It took me 8 days to upload 630GB from Iceland. But for people based in the USA, IDrive offers a service where they mail you a drive if you have large amounts of data. You then mail the drive back to them and they do the needful. After that all your future uploads are from your computer.
See - https://www.idrive.com/idrive-express
-
Imagenomic offering their plugins at 30% off including upgrades.
Imagenomic SALE until 28 Nov (https://imagenomic.com/nl/SALE2022?utm_term=sale2022_Purchase_2&utm_source=Imagenomic&utm_medium=Updates+Email&utm_campaign=website)
WARNING: Moving the Portraiture plugin to Apple Silicon / Ventura will require the upgrade to V4 for Photoshop 2023. Lightroom Classic installs V3, Photoshop does not. Don't waste your time battling with Imagenomic support - they were, uncharacteristically, particularly clueless on this.
-
I checked that out but AFAIK, that applies to new subscriptions only.
No, I've read that by contacting Adobe you can switch from the monthly plan to annual. You're then able to 'stack' codes bought to effectively pre-purchase years of the plan.
-
No, I've read that by contacting Adobe you can switch from the monthly plan to annual. You're then able to 'stack' codes bought to effectively pre-purchase years of the plan.
You're correct.
I was referring to annual, prepaid subscriptions.
No need to contact Adobe, Amazon returns a redemption code, register it and the annual subscription is automatically extended by 12 months. Thanks for the heads-up.