Luminous Landscape Forum
Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Digital Image Processing => Topic started by: andyptak on December 01, 2021, 03:19:13 pm
-
Anyone else having this issue? This started for me some time ago with the "new and improved" save option and now I have a large master folder with a lot of subfolders that I am working on and it has become a real pain. It seems to want to always use the last one rather than the current one. Thanks.
-
Save as (or Save a Copy) in Photoshop alone, OR you're using Edit in Photoshop from within LR?
This may help too:
https://helpx.adobe.com/photoshop/using/saving-images.html
-
I'm editing in PS from LR. The "save as" doesn't seem to remember where the file came from.
-
I'm editing in PS from LR. The "save as" doesn't seem to remember where the file came from.
If using the Edit in PS command from LR, don't do Save As. Just Save. It should save back into the LR catalog in the right location automatically.
-
Thanks Andrew.
-
I'm editing in PS from LR. The "save as" doesn't seem to remember where the file came from.
Just use "Save". No need for Save As.