Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Street Showcase => Topic started by: RSL on November 11, 2021, 10:51:07 am

Title: The Reader and the Cat
Post by: RSL on November 11, 2021, 10:51:07 am
.
Title: Re: The Reader and the Cat
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2021, 11:34:06 am
Another good one, well-timed.
You're on a roll, Russ.
Title: Re: The Reader and the Cat
Post by: RSL on November 11, 2021, 02:56:06 pm
Thanks Eric. These are all coming out of my catalog. I'm not mobile enough any longer to shoot the stuff I've posted lately.
Title: Re: The Reader and the Cat
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 11, 2021, 05:51:07 pm
You've got a fine catalog, Russ, so I offer my permission for you to retire from active shooting.
Title: Re: The Reader and the Cat
Post by: francois on November 12, 2021, 07:48:07 am
Three good friends.
Well seen and you just took the shot when the cat was perfectly placed in the frame.