Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on September 17, 2021, 12:17:16 pm

Title: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 17, 2021, 12:17:16 pm
Managed to grab some vacation time, and went to my usual "photo hunting" grounds in SW Portugal. On one occasion, I went out before dawn in a nearby rural area:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=2017

Regards.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Chris Kern on September 17, 2021, 02:05:54 pm
Excellent colors and treatment: a very nice set.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 17, 2021, 05:49:54 pm
An excellent set indeed.
They are all very good, but the first really knocks my socks off.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Arlen on September 17, 2021, 10:20:19 pm
I love the look of that soft fog. I agree with Eric about the first one, but also like the third.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Bob_B on September 18, 2021, 06:47:11 am
I agree with all that has been said: very nice set.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: francois on September 18, 2021, 09:00:59 am
I love the mood with that fog… Again, getting up early is rewarding!
Thanks for sharing, Paulo.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: thierrylegros396 on September 18, 2021, 12:40:54 pm
Hi Paolo,

One of the best set of your recent work.

Thierry
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 20, 2021, 06:49:37 am
Thank you all.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: MattBurt on September 21, 2021, 12:04:03 pm
Agreed on all counts!
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on September 21, 2021, 05:07:25 pm
Beautiful set. The third one is a knockout.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 22, 2021, 01:27:24 am
Thanks Matt and Rajan.
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: John R on September 22, 2021, 03:05:19 pm
I love the look of that soft fog. I agree with Eric about the first one, but also like the third.
Should I beg to differ? No...ha, ha. But I really like the soft golden light on the tractors. Turns the ordinary into the majestic.

JR
Title: Re: Early morning photo walk
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 23, 2021, 01:37:35 am
Thank you John. Indeed the sun was rising on my left, and the fog acquired a dispersed golden color.