Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Chris Calohan on September 03, 2021, 09:35:33 am

Title: There's Rain, and There's sun...and Then There is Both
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 03, 2021, 09:35:33 am
In August, where I live, we had but 4 non rain days and since June 1, only 16 non rain days...this shows both.
Title: Re: There's Rain, and There's sun...and Then There is Both
Post by: francois on September 03, 2021, 09:42:44 am
Two great shots… I love them both.
Title: Re: There's Rain, and There's sun...and Then There is Both
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 03, 2021, 11:11:54 am
Two great shots… I love them both.
Me too.
Title: Re: There's Rain, and There's sun...and Then There is Both
Post by: Chris Calohan on September 03, 2021, 11:37:11 am
It was a fun shooting yesterday afternoon and into the night
Title: Re: There's Rain, and There's sun...and Then There is Both
Post by: francois on September 03, 2021, 11:59:10 am
It was a fun shooting yesterday afternoon and into the night

I believe you and the results are wonderful.
Title: Re: There's Rain, and There's sun...and Then There is Both
Post by: Bob_B on September 04, 2021, 06:28:42 am
Me too.

+1, or is it +2? In any event, way to go Chris
Title: Re: There's Rain, and There's sun...and Then There is Both
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on September 04, 2021, 07:36:51 am
+1