Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on August 05, 2021, 01:20:32 pm
-
Gannets. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2021/08/05/gannets/)
-
Some years back I encountered a Gannetry somewhere on the coast of Maine, where one could walk right up to the edge of the Gannetry. All of the Gannets seemed to be shouting at the top of their lungs, and the sound was deafening. But when one bird was returning from getting food, it could unerringly tell the sound of its spouse to home in on.
A memorable experience.
-
Rajan,
It's a pleasure to see these and all the ones on your website.
Perhaps your wheelhouse is enlarging?
Richard
-
Where can we order your chutney? ;)
-
The second one is great,.. not that I have experienced it in person,... but have looked out over several NSW Australia coastlines and imagined I'd see something close to this. Amazing.
-
wonderful photos. the high up pov worked well for these.
-
Eric, Richard, Leszek, and nokk - thank you.
Eric, tomato chutney is delicious (good for the human body, too). I make it only metaphorically leaving the real thing to my wife.
-
Eric, tomato chutney is delicious (good for the human body, too). I make it only metaphorically leaving the real thing to my wife.
My gourmet specialty is the peanut butter and jelly sandwich. All other food preparation is left to my wife as well.
-
excellent flight shot!
-
Great birds and photos, they look very strong , like seagull *2.