Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: andreschneider on July 28, 2021, 11:48:23 am
-
MOST OF IT SOLD ALREADY. STILL HAVE THE PHASEONE KIT AND THE TWO MANFROTTO BOOMS!
PHASEONE Kit price down to $14,000
Doing some serious spring cleaning here, and selling a bunch of stuff that I haven't used in a while (plus an awesome camera/lens/digital back)! Priced really nicely, to sell fast.
Equipment is located in Brooklyn, NYC. If you're interested in the PhaseOne system, depending on where you live, I'll bring it to you personally.
Feel free to contact me by email ([email protected]) or phone/text (646.248.4512)
Thanks!
Andre
-
.
-
.
-
Hi Andre
Please, re the Broncolor Grid set - which reflector will they fit and in what condition are they?
Thanks,
Charles
-
Hi Charles,
The Broncolor grid set was already sold, sorry!
-
I'll take a baby grip clamp, email me and I'll paypal you [email protected]