Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Bob_B on July 22, 2021, 04:52:14 pm
-
Well, it seemed an appropriate title :). We have been blessed with a reprieve from the heat and humidity of the last several weeks, so I took the opportunity to go out with my camera. This field is adjacent to Patapsco State Park, Baltimore County, Maryland (US), and a wonderful place to view bluebirds, deer, and other wildlife.
Please feel free to offer opinions, your comments are always welcomed, and thank you for viewing.
-
Lovely landscape.
(But, of course, I was hoping for bluebirds, deer, and other wildlife. ;) )
-
Where's the pin? ;D
-
Lovely landscape.
(But, of course, I was hoping for bluebirds, deer, and other wildlife. ;) )
Yes, and the sky makes for a good sub-image, too.
-
Eric, David, and Rajan: Thank you... sub-image indeed ;)
-
A very clean and tidy place⦠I like this shot a lot.
-
Thanks francois.
-
Nice foto.
Brings back many fond memories of middle school day trips to the park. I was always pulled towards the river.
Thanks,
Richard
-
One of those missing animals may have left the ground, I think I see one running in the sky.
-
Thank you Richard and Arlen. Undoubtedly, there are things in the sky. 8)