Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: William Walker on July 21, 2021, 02:49:26 am

Title: The Church - Again
Post by: William Walker on July 21, 2021, 02:49:26 am
I look forward to your comments...

Thank you.
Title: Re: The Church - Again
Post by: Bob_B on July 21, 2021, 07:09:16 am
I like the composition and your overall treatment. I guess if it were mine, I'd increase the contrast to up the drama, but that's just me.
Title: Re: The Church - Again
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 21, 2021, 01:48:22 pm
I'd like a bit more contrast in the ground areas as long as the sky is kept just as it is.
A fine image.
Title: Re: The Church - Again
Post by: francois on July 22, 2021, 08:34:53 am
I like it very much but have to agree with Bob and Eric about the contrast.
Well done.
Title: Re: The Church - Again
Post by: William Walker on July 22, 2021, 08:59:17 am
Thank you all for the helpful comments - I appreciate them!