Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: rabanito on July 02, 2021, 05:17:35 pm

Title: Starlings
Post by: rabanito on July 02, 2021, 05:17:35 pm
.
Title: Re: Starlings
Post by: John R on July 02, 2021, 06:37:49 pm
Really cool Rab.

JR
Title: Re: Starlings
Post by: David Eckels on July 02, 2021, 06:55:51 pm
Really cool Rab.

JR
+1
Title: Re: Starlings
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 02, 2021, 11:23:39 pm
+2.
Title: Re: Starlings
Post by: rabanito on July 04, 2021, 05:12:18 pm
Thank you everybody!
Actually I was after waterfowl when these little fellows appeared from the trees around the reservoir cheering and making noise  :)
Title: Re: Starlings
Post by: francois on July 05, 2021, 08:00:22 am
Very graphic and from far away (without my glasses), they look like a collage.
Well seen.
Title: Re: Starlings
Post by: rabanito on July 05, 2021, 09:41:35 am
I thought of MC Escher the first time.
With due respect ...
Title: Re: Starlings
Post by: francois on July 05, 2021, 09:54:33 am
I thought of MC Escher the first time.
With due respect ...

Yes, that was my idea as well but I didn't want to make your head swell too much  :D
Title: Re: Starlings
Post by: rabanito on July 05, 2021, 10:00:53 am
HAHAHAHA!
I know my limits, reality vaccinated me long ago against encephalitis  ;D