Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on June 17, 2021, 07:13:17 am

Title: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 17, 2021, 07:13:17 am
Hello, I hope everyone is keeping safe. I have just came back from a 2 week vacation, which I spent in my house in Longueira, SW Portugal. I had the opportunity to do some photography, of course, including some night sky, with star trail and Milky Way. Nothing special, but it was good to be out again.

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1933

In the meantime, I will have my second shot of Covid vaccine next Monday, plus the Euro 2020 has started. All good news!

Regards.
Paulo
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Bob_B on June 17, 2021, 07:34:26 am
I like them, especially the Milky Way, and good news about your 2nd COVID19 shot. Good news indeed!
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: David Eckels on June 17, 2021, 09:08:26 am
Very cool and different! The top one is very atypical; looks like a billowing wave/cloud about to break.
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Frans Waterlander on June 17, 2021, 11:55:12 am
Nice shots, Paulo! I wonder what the Euro 2020 is?
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 17, 2021, 12:27:48 pm
Nice shots, Paulo! I wonder what the Euro 2020 is?

Thanks. Euro 2020 is the football competition that was delayed by 1 year due to Covid. Portugal won the tournament last time, in 2016 (it happens every 4 years).
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: kers on June 17, 2021, 08:12:35 pm
Thanks. Euro 2020 is the football competition that was delayed by 1 year due to Covid. Portugal won the tournament last time, in 2016 (it happens every 4 years).
Quote
Portugal won the tournament last time, in 2016 (it happens every 4 years).
are you sure? for this time.... the Dutch

but i liked Ronaldo's dislike of Coca Cola; I only ldrink that very seldom when i climb mountains ... + some water after...

Your second milky way photo came out very well! congratulations!!
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 17, 2021, 11:46:26 pm
I like them, especially the Milky Way, and good news about your 2nd COVID19 shot. Good news indeed!
I quite agree.
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 18, 2021, 05:14:10 am
Thank you all.
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on June 18, 2021, 07:03:44 am
The second image, for me.

Good to hear of the good cheer coming your way.
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 21, 2021, 05:19:38 am
Thanks Rajan.
Title: Re: Star trail near Odemira, SW Portugal
Post by: francois on June 21, 2021, 08:05:45 am
I like them both but have a slight preference for the second one.
Well done, Paulo.