Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => The Coffee Corner => Topic started by: govindvkumar on January 30, 2021, 02:51:52 am

Title: Photography Puns To Enjoy
Post by: govindvkumar on January 30, 2021, 02:51:52 am
I am sharing some good photography puns and jokes that you will definitely enjoy if you are into photography.
 Check here for 35 Hilarious Photography Jokes   Photography Puns (https://www.photographyaxis.com/photography-articles/photography-puns/)

(https://www.photographyaxis.com/wp-content/uploads/Photography-Pun22.jpg)
Title: Re: Photography Puns TO Enjoy
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on January 30, 2021, 04:25:40 am
I am sharing some good photography puns and jokes that you will definitely enjoy if you are into photography.
 Check here for 35 Hilarious Photography Jokes   Photography Puns (https://www.photographyaxis.com/photography-articles/photography-puns/)

Mildly amusing, albeit badly spelled, badly punctuated and lacking in puns.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Photography Puns To Enjoy
Post by: IPDOUGLAS on February 12, 2021, 08:52:04 am
A cheery soul Jeremy lol
Title: Re: Photography Puns To Enjoy
Post by: Slobodan Blagojevic on February 12, 2021, 09:25:07 am
Mildly amusing, albeit badly spelled, badly punctuated and lacking in puns.

+1

Hardly original.

I can contribute my own #36: