Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Rajan Parrikar on October 16, 2020, 09:06:32 am
-
Fall Tales From Iceland - 5. (https://blog.parrikar.com/2020/10/16/fall-tales-from-iceland-5/)
-
Beautiful.
-
+1
-
Great autumnal images. The first one is stunning and I also like the third one posted on your blog.
-
Hai Rajan,
I did not know there were so many trees in Iceland? What did i miss? The colours are great!
-
Lovely set as always.
The fall colors are gorgeous (and I never saw that many trees in Iceland either.)
I also wondered whether John R had followed you to Iceland and taken that second photo. :D
-
Hai Rajan,
I did not know there were so many trees in Iceland? What did i miss? The colours are great!
Probably the same forest from multiple angles ;D
-
Thank you, gentlemen.
Some of you know the joke about Iceland and forests. (Q: What do you do if you're lost in an Icelandic forest? A: Stand up.)
Pieter - as it turns out, there are patches of very old forests in Iceland, mostly of birch and some of larch, in the North and in the Northeast.