Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on September 21, 2020, 04:41:22 am

Title: Following the Moon
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 21, 2020, 04:41:22 am
During my vacation I took the opportunity to shoot one day before full Moon. One session for moonrise, one for moonset. Southwest Portugal.

More here:

https://blog.paulobizarro.com/?p=1432

Regards.
Title: Re: Following the Moon
Post by: thierrylegros396 on September 21, 2020, 12:49:22 pm
I like especially the 2nd.

Thierry
Title: Re: Following the Moon
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on September 21, 2020, 01:08:35 pm
Both are good. I can't pick a favorite.
Title: Re: Following the Moon
Post by: Rayyan on September 21, 2020, 03:25:20 pm
+1

I like especially the 2nd.

Thierry
Title: Re: Following the Moon
Post by: MattBurt on September 21, 2020, 04:27:25 pm
Very nice. I think I like #2 the best as well. I also love to shoot the moon on what I like to call, Full Moon Eve. :)
Title: Re: Following the Moon
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on September 22, 2020, 04:51:21 am
Thanks everyone. Full Moon Eve, good naming.
Title: Re: Following the Moon
Post by: Bob_B on September 22, 2020, 09:28:32 am
+1
+2, I'm a sucker for reflected moonlight. Nice work!
Title: Re: Following the Moon
Post by: RSL on September 22, 2020, 10:16:07 am
Good shooting, Paulo. Your title reminds me of a radio serial my mother used to listen to when I was about seven: "Follow the Moon."