Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: Aello1985 on September 05, 2020, 09:09:27 am
-
Hello everyone, first post for me
I'm trying to tether my Leaf Aptus 75 on Windows 10 using CO 11.3.2 (as I read it's the last version supporting Aptus 75) via FireWire pci-e 1x card (TI chipset, power delivery seems ok) but every time I take a shot, Leaf comes up with an error saying "A file with this name already exist. Tap a new name or remove the existing file from the folder".
The problem is that I have no idea what folder he is talking about, there is no file in my ./path/Capture folder (the folder I set on Capture One to store the outputs) and this happens regardless of which folder I chose on CO to put the outputs in.
Shooting untethered works fine, images are correctly saved in the CF card.
(https://support.captureone.com/hc/user_images/ptjMio9qwk_tUVWWyUQtLA.jpeg)
-
Try without a CF card. Check that Capture One (PRO) recognises the back and that the correct camera make & model are set in the Capture Preferences (in Capture One).
-
Is the FireWire card you are using in the official supported list;That is where I would start.Also you could try uninstalling the driver windows has automatically assigned with the one provided from the manufacturer.I had trouble with both the leaf aptus 2 5 and the phase one p65+ I own at the beginning..with unsupported cards they both got power ok but no data could get to my computer.