Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: colorspace on August 14, 2020, 11:46:56 pm

Title: Rollei Hy6 Mod 2, 6060 back, 80/2.8 Apogon
Post by: colorspace on August 14, 2020, 11:46:56 pm
LN. Includes boxes, batteries, charger, WLF, AFD 80/2.8 Apogon, 6060 (square) black. Also throwing in nine rolls of P400 and 10 of Tri-X 400.

Selling to cover the cost of some discontinued Profoto stuff (but will most likely purchase another down the line).

Will add pictures when I get back into my studio tomorrow.

Looking to get 4750, PP and shipping included.
Title: Re: Rollei Hy6 Mod 2, 6060 back, 80/2.8 Apogon
Post by: rollsman44 on August 15, 2020, 08:13:24 am
  Do you have any knowledge about adding a Digital back to it? If so, which backs can be used and adaptor?  I might have an interest. Thanks
Title: Re: Rollei Hy6 Mod 2, 6060 back, 80/2.8 Apogon
Post by: colorspace on August 16, 2020, 01:48:11 am
The backs that are available for the Hy6 are the Leaf Credo 60, 80, Leaf AFi/AFi-II (5,6,7,10,12), and Hy6 Sinar backs. Some of the AFI backs have an internal rotating sensor, and I believe theres a rotating adapter available for the Sinar.
Title: Re: Rollei Hy6 Mod 2, 6060 back, 80/2.8 Apogon
Post by: tgil92 on September 08, 2020, 11:39:27 pm
  Do you have any knowledge about adding a Digital back to it? If so, which backs can be used and adaptor?  I might have an interest. Thanks

I have a couple of Leaf AFi digital backs available for this model if you choose to purchase a Hy6. They’re listed in a previous post of mine, or you’re welcome to message me for info and pricing.
Title: Re: Rollei Hy6 Mod 2, 6060 back, 80/2.8 Apogon
Post by: peterdiseris on May 30, 2022, 04:47:31 pm
Any of the digital backs still available? Or all sold? Cheers