Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: vicgarast on August 10, 2020, 06:23:56 am
-
here on the Bay: http://www.ebay.fr/itm/224108303503
Asking price: 2990 euros.
Selling my Phase One Schneider-Kreuznach 55mm LS f/2.8 Blue Ring
The lens supports XF Camera System ? 645 DF/DF+
Exclusively used in studio conditions.
Outside pristine condition.
Auto-focus working smoothly and perfectly.
Mint optical conditions except a few tiny tiny dust dots inside the lens (which I realized were there taking the selling pictures.)
The original Schneider-Kreuznach hood is as new.
The current selling price of this lens is 5298 euros)
The lens is delivered with:
- original Schneider Kreuznach front cap
- original Schneider Kreuznach Blue Ring hood
- original Schneider Kreuznach back cap
Please let me know if you have any question, I'll be happy to give further information.
I'm covering shipping worldwide with UPS or FedEx.
-
If someone is interested by my lens its now listed on eBay & the bids end tomorrow : http://www.ebay.fr/itm/224108303503