Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Joe D on June 09, 2020, 02:33:05 pm

Title: Leica S 007 camera with 5 prime lenses and accessories for sale.
Post by: Joe D on June 09, 2020, 02:33:05 pm
I have a Leica S 007 camera and five S prime lenses, includes an extensive accessory list of items for sale.

I am the original owner, all items were purchased new and in excellent condition.

My reason for selling is to move to a technical camera for my landscape photography.

Please see the attachments for more info.

Please feel free to call me with any questions.

Thank you,

Joe
612 709-5367
Title: Re: Leica S 007 camera with 5 prime lenses and accessories for sale.
Post by: lbartosik on December 27, 2020, 03:25:43 pm
Hi Joe,

Just curious whether your S system is still up for sale?

Regards,
Lukasz
Title: Re: Leica S 007 camera with 5 prime lenses and accessories for sale.
Post by: Joe D on December 27, 2020, 03:37:43 pm

  Thank you for your inquiry.
  I no longer have the equipment.
 
  Joe