Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: KLaban on June 02, 2020, 12:25:04 pm

Title: The Sleep of the Innocent
Post by: KLaban on June 02, 2020, 12:25:04 pm
I'll post another image in an attempt to expunge from my memory what is occurring in 'The Coffee Corner'.

(https://www.keithlaban.co.uk/The_Birds_3.jpg)

Title: Re: The Sleep of the Innocent
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 02, 2020, 12:46:15 pm
This beats anything in the Coffee Corner.
Title: Re: The Sleep of the Innocent
Post by: KLaban on June 04, 2020, 01:58:27 am
Thank you, Eric.
Title: Re: The Sleep of the Innocent
Post by: John R on June 04, 2020, 03:34:28 am
The appearance of being absorbed by the elements of the earth is incredible.

JR
Title: Re: The Sleep of the Innocent
Post by: KLaban on June 04, 2020, 03:49:21 am
Thank you, John.

I chose the backgrounds for these shots to be at one with the subjects. I'm delighted to hear that this commonality and inclusivity is seen by others.