Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Ivo_B on November 18, 2019, 04:43:36 pm
-
.
-
Really nice image...color, atmosphere, scene
-
+1
-
I like it
-
Tx 😁
-
Good shooting, Ivo.
-
Good one.
-
A very good composition.
-
Powerful shot for this industrial landscape!
Bravo.
-
Powerful shot for this industrial landscape!
Bravo.
Yes!
-
Very nice! I’m attracted by this in multiple ways, some that I cannot put in words.
-
Unusual and compelling. Lots to see there.
-
Thank you all !
-
I missed this somehow. Love it!
-
Unusual and compelling. Lots to see there.
Yes. It seems you cam make even the industrial elements look reasonably good. And I think that is what Ivo is trying to show. My reaction is that I am attracted to the well composed and atmospheric landscape qualities, but also disturbed by how the landscape has been transformed and that we take for granted every day. Well done Ivo!
-
Yes. It seems you cam make even the industrial elements look reasonably good. And I think that is what Ivo is trying to show. My reaction is that I am attracted to the well composed and atmospheric landscape qualities, but also disturbed by how the landscape has been transformed and that we take for granted every day. Well done Ivo!
Thanks John, and other.
I’m very interested in urban landscapes. Specially when nature takes back and decay kicks in.
Somehow I like it more than virgin landscapes.
-
A very good composition.
+1 ... the leading lines.