Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: OnlyNorth on November 18, 2019, 04:35:37 pm

Title: A quiet end...
Post by: OnlyNorth on November 18, 2019, 04:35:37 pm
of the fall
Title: Re: A quiet end...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 18, 2019, 09:54:46 pm
Nice.
Title: Re: A quiet end...
Post by: francois on November 19, 2019, 04:06:05 am
I like the reflection and the dead leaves… Winter is almost here now :-(
Title: Re: A quiet end...
Post by: OnlyNorth on November 21, 2019, 01:23:41 pm
To Eric,
Thank You
Title: Re: A quiet end...
Post by: OnlyNorth on November 21, 2019, 01:33:00 pm


To francois,
Thank You.Twelve days before, I was at Schonau am Konigssee,Bavaria,Germany,a place I love much.There,the people told me that the winter is behind the door.Indeed the first snowflakes had started to appear when I left.
Title: Re: A quiet end...
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 21, 2019, 08:24:57 pm
That one looks cold already.
Title: Re: A quiet end...
Post by: francois on November 22, 2019, 07:29:41 am
I like the whirlwind effect… I feel a bit dizzy!
Title: Re: A quiet end...
Post by: Bob_B on November 22, 2019, 07:46:14 am
I like the whirlwind effect… I feel a bit dizzy!
+1, very cool
Title: Re: A quiet end...
Post by: OnlyNorth on November 24, 2019, 03:01:17 pm
Thank You
So,because the effect was "a bit dizzy",now, one more earthy :)
Thanks again.