Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mfullana on October 24, 2019, 05:45:25 pm
-
Hope I am not overstaying my welcome by posting too much..
-
Perfect background for this little guy! I like the title too.
-
The color of the pumpkins really makes this little guy pop out.
mark
-
Another great wildlife photo ( a little less wild than the brown bear.)
-
Hope I am not overstaying my welcome by posting too much..
WHEN THE WORK IS THIS GOOD, YOU CAN POST ALL YOU LIKE!!!
-
WHEN THE WORK IS THIS GOOD, YOU CAN POST ALL YOU LIKE!!!
+1
-
Hope I am not overstaying my welcome by posting too much..
You most certainly are not!
Jeremy
-
Pumpkins can be used with great success also for other wildlife.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kVx3BliKWu0
-
Nice shot and also, very much what Jeremy said!! Welcome aboard!