Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: petermfiore on October 10, 2019, 03:27:52 pm

Title: 10.10.2019
Post by: petermfiore on October 10, 2019, 03:27:52 pm
10.10.2019


Peter
Title: Re: 10.10.2010
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 10, 2019, 06:06:38 pm
Doesn't seem to have changed much in 9 years.   ;)
Title: Re: 10.10.2010
Post by: petermfiore on October 10, 2019, 06:11:21 pm
Doesn't seem to have changed much in 9 years.   ;)

...funny thing,  I have a very similar image  from today, and here it is, as a replacement for the 2010 image. Just for you Eric.

Peter
Title: Re: 10.10.2020
Post by: degrub on October 10, 2019, 08:15:03 pm
As the Moody Blues cast...
days of future past....
Title: Re: 10.10.2020
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 10, 2019, 10:23:04 pm
Timeless...
Title: Re: 10.10.2020
Post by: Ivo_B on October 11, 2019, 01:24:43 am
2020, 2019, changed in 9 years? I don’t get it.  :o
Title: Re: 10.10.2020
Post by: rabanito on October 11, 2019, 05:30:56 am
2020, 2019, changed in 9 years? I don’t get it.  :o

Maybe the culprit was edited away?
Title: Re: 10.10.20219
Post by: petermfiore on October 11, 2019, 06:18:53 am
Exactly...

Peter
Title: Re: 10.10.20219
Post by: bobfriedman on October 11, 2019, 10:20:25 am
CA alway such a nice accent
Title: Re: 10.10.20219
Post by: petermfiore on October 11, 2019, 11:02:39 am
CA alway such a nice accent


CA is a gift...

Peter
Title: Re: 10.10.20219
Post by: John R on October 11, 2019, 11:50:23 am

CA is a gift...

Peter
I knew it. So you have been gifted by the Gods of photography and didn't say until now.

JR
Title: Re: 10.10.20219
Post by: petermfiore on October 11, 2019, 12:47:32 pm
I knew it. So you have been gifted by the Gods of photography and didn't say until now.

JR

Oh I didn't say I have it, I just said it's a gift.

Peter
Title: Re: 10.10.20219
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 11, 2019, 01:06:52 pm
I'm most impressed by the shot taken on 10.10.20219, which seems about 18,200 years in the future!
What kind of SuperPixels let you do that?     :D

P.S. I like the photo, whenever it (was/will be) taken.
Title: Re: 10.10.20219
Post by: petermfiore on October 11, 2019, 01:19:18 pm
I'm most impressed by the shot taken on 10.10.20219, which seems about 18,200 years in the future!
What kind of SuperPixels let you do that?     :D

P.S. I like the photo, whenever it (was/will be) taken.

I can't answer for that...It's for another time.

Peter