Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: rabanito on September 30, 2019, 05:07:34 am

Title: More Irish Trees (Oops!)
Post by: rabanito on September 30, 2019, 05:07:34 am
Number three is certainly non-irish...
It is an Arrayan or Chilean Myrtle. An immigrant...
(The legend goes that Walt Disney got the inspiration for the film "Bambi" in the arrayan forest in Argentinean Patagonia).
Go figure.


.
Title: Re: More Irish Trees (Oops!)
Post by: francois on October 02, 2019, 05:34:46 am
Nice, I like the dense foliage of those images. I don't mind the "immigrant" nature of the last one, it's lovely as are the first two.
Title: Re: More Irish Trees (Oops!)
Post by: rabanito on October 03, 2019, 05:20:42 pm
Nice, I like the dense foliage of those images. I don't mind the "immigrant" nature of the last one, it's lovely as are the first two.

Thank you francois!  :D
As for the myrtle, I was just surprised to find them and in that number so far away from their origins :)
Title: Re: More Irish Trees (Oops!)
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on October 03, 2019, 08:54:55 pm
A nice set, including the immigrant.