Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Martin Kristiansen on September 25, 2019, 01:44:27 am
-
Spring here but a late cold front swept through making the morning quite chilly with a light dusting of snow on the higher peaks. I stuck to the valleys and decided to shoot Black and White again. Seems I might never escape my past entirely. This morning I set the picture style on the camera to Black and White to see how that would feel. I am quite good at visualising black and white conversions but to my surprise I found this setting helped quite a bit. Obviously I shot Raw so I can do a more targeted conversion should I want to do so. This image is a slightly adjusted take on the camera jpg that I processed on my phone.
-
Nice lines and light.
-
Works very well, simple and effective.
-
Ditto to both Scott and Paulo.
-
Thanks everyone. I am looking forward to doing a proper conversion when I get home and seeing how that works. Be an interesting comparison