Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: sarrasani on July 03, 2019, 06:12:43 pm

Title: Fountain of the months
Post by: sarrasani on July 03, 2019, 06:12:43 pm
late XIX fountain here in Turin.
Sigma Sd Quattro H with Carl Zeiss Distagon 25 f/4  and meyer Oreston 50 mm.
Humble editing from direct jpgs, nothing special......
All the best and thank you much for attention,
Sandro
Title: Re: Fountain of the months
Post by: francois on July 05, 2019, 05:22:06 am
A bit different than your alpine photos! I like both very much but the first one is my favorite.
Title: Re: Fountain of the months
Post by: sarrasani on July 05, 2019, 08:06:17 am
A bit different than your alpine photos! I like both very much but the first one is my favorite.

I like much also parks, statues, macro/close up...
Thank you francois!
All the best,
sandro