Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on April 03, 2019, 12:47:41 pm
-
Storm at sunset, a 2-minutes exposure taken at amazing Playa Barrika in the Basque Country on the Atlantic Coast of Spain during a Workshop I led there. Leica SL, Leica Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm and Formatt-Hitech Firecrest filters.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/SL2_0254.jpg)
Thank you for viewing, best regards
Vieri
-
Another beauty.
-
Fantastic!
-
Beautiful.
-
ever a pleasure to see....
All the best,
Sandro
-
Another beauty.
+1
-
Another stunning image. I have photographed many of the locations along Spain's Northern coast in part inspired by Vieri's superb photographs but I seldom get images as good as this. Knowledge and skill works wonders. Ken
-
Very nice. It looks like crocodiles emerging from the earth ready to attack at first sign of nightfall. Pity the photographer who is not vigilant!
JR
-
Another beauty.
Thank you very much Eric, much appreciated! :)
Fantastic!
Thank you very much Stamper! :)
Beautiful.
Thank you very much indeed Paulo! :)
ever a pleasure to see....
All the best,
Sandro
Thank you very much Sandro, glad you enjoyed it :)
+1
Thank you very much! :)
Another stunning image. I have photographed many of the locations along Spain's Northern coast in part inspired by Vieri's superb photographs but I seldom get images as good as this. Knowledge and skill works wonders. Ken
Thank you very much Ken, I am glad my work served of inspiration for your explorations of Spain northern coast! :)
Very nice. It looks like crocodiles emerging from the earth ready to attack at first sign of nightfall. Pity the photographer who is not vigilant!
JR
JR, indeed! Some truly scary looking rocks here! :)
Best regards,
Vieri