Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: HSakols on February 16, 2019, 08:50:16 pm

Title: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: HSakols on February 16, 2019, 08:50:16 pm
After all the fires we had this summer, having a real winter is a relief.  I haven't seen this much snow in Yosemite Valley in years. 



Title: Re: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: Alan Klein on February 17, 2019, 10:30:31 am
Nice shots, Hugh.  Yosemite is magic. 
Title: Re: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on February 17, 2019, 01:00:50 pm
Nice shots, Hugh.  Yosemite is magic.
+1.
Title: Re: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on February 17, 2019, 01:49:18 pm
Lovely set.
Title: Re: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: HSakols on February 17, 2019, 08:31:14 pm
Quote
Yosemite is magic.

What a wonderful new year!!

 Today my wife and I were out in El Capitan Meadow enjoying the last of the storm.  Of course my wife is out for exercise!! She did two laps around the meadow while I only did one.



Title: Re: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on February 18, 2019, 07:53:36 am
Great set.
Title: Re: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: sdwilsonsct on February 20, 2019, 12:10:13 pm
Good stuff, especially 3 and 4.
Title: Re: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: luxborealis on February 20, 2019, 06:00:32 pm
Nice shots, Hugh.  Yosemite is magic.

+2
Title: Re: Winter in Yosemite
Post by: PeterAit on February 21, 2019, 09:55:48 am
Marvelous photos. I particularly love the last one. Yosemite is on my bucket list.