Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Medium Format / Film / Digital Backs – and Large Sensor Photography => Topic started by: spassig on February 03, 2019, 04:14:18 pm

Title: Phase One XF/IQ and HDR
Post by: spassig on February 03, 2019, 04:14:18 pm
Hello

I define in Tool HDR EV -1/0/+1 and shoot.
I see only one picture on digiback.
Does the XF/IQ combine the three pictures?
I haven‘t access to Capture One to check this yet.

Jochen

Title: Phase One XF/IQ and HDR
Post by: Christopher on February 03, 2019, 04:23:48 pm
It certainly does not combine. Are you using the HDR Tool?

See here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzuHQtFHF4


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Title: Re: Phase One XF/IQ and HDR
Post by: spassig on February 03, 2019, 04:38:14 pm
It certainly does not combine. Are you using the HDR Tool?

See here https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=EIzuHQtFHF4


Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I see the video.

I using the HDR tool.
I cannot press the rear wheel to start the shots.
Edit: my mistake, I must press the rear user button
Jochen