Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on January 06, 2019, 12:51:00 pm
-
An early morning in the mountains in the Dolomites in October 2017. In the high meadows of Alpe di Siusi or Seiser Alm (in German). Shot ar around 1900 meters altitude below the mountains that rise to over 3000 meters. Quite a spectacular place.
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7878/39666270993_b114b78841_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/23rb1q2)Morning in the Mountains (https://flic.kr/p/23rb1q2) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
-
Beautiful!!
-
Another beauty, Hans. The cleared area on the background slope reminds me of a view I particularly used to love in the Rockies.
-
Beautiful!!
+1.
-
Wonderful.
-
Thanks very much :)
-
Really, really beautiful.
-
Here is another one from the same area and from another year.
(https://farm8.staticflickr.com/7917/45778684175_c6f2d75c42_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/2cKiHUc)Incoming Light (https://flic.kr/p/2cKiHUc) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
-
excellent.. has that painterly quality that I look for in an image!
-
Gorgeous!
-
Both are grandiose images but the first one has my vote.
-
Really nice I love The softness of the first image it has a calming effect.
-
Hans, two more beauties (I've come to expect nothing less!) I must agree with BAB on both counts. Just lovely.
-
Maybe there is an interest in seeing the difference in the scenes from year to year and different kind of weather. Quite a huge difference and a big (in my opinion) reason for coming back to the same locations.
(https://farm2.staticflickr.com/1631/24754965700_f699802d6b_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/DHvERs)Huts with a tree (https://flic.kr/p/DHvERs) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
(https://farm9.staticflickr.com/8591/16049999548_04be7aa8ef_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/qshrG9)Horses at the lonely houses (https://flic.kr/p/qshrG9) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4383/36453795396_b40c7efc70_h.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/XxiekJ)New morning (https://flic.kr/p/XxiekJ) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
(https://farm4.staticflickr.com/3929/15445593695_e070575d87_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/pwSGTz)Detail from morning shoot in Alpe di Siusi (https://flic.kr/p/pwSGTz) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
(https://farm3.staticflickr.com/2933/32420700494_06e07169ed_o.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/RoUyJJ)Mountain peaks in morning light (https://flic.kr/p/RoUyJJ) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
-
Amazing!
-
I think I've just overdosed on these images.
If I survive, I want to say Thank You, Hans!