Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: p2images on January 04, 2019, 06:32:38 pm

Title: Winter Sunset at Sakonnet Point
Post by: p2images on January 04, 2019, 06:32:38 pm

Was hoping for a better sky but..


Nikon D850, 14-24 f/2.8 AFS 24mm .5 second f/22 ISO 31

Comments welcome..
Title: Re: Winter Sunset at Sakonnet Point
Post by: Ivophoto on January 05, 2019, 12:11:43 pm
Was hoping for a better sky but..


Nikon D850, 14-24 f/2.8 AFS 24mm .5 second f/22 ISO 31

Comments welcome..
I like the dynamic of the sky!
Title: Re: Winter Sunset at Sakonnet Point
Post by: p2images on January 05, 2019, 01:49:23 pm
Thanks IV but the sun was defused. Will go back there and try again.
Title: Re: Winter Sunset at Sakonnet Point
Post by: RichDesmond on January 05, 2019, 02:27:44 pm
Thanks IV but the sun was defused. Will go back there and try again.
May not have been what you envisioned, but very nice nonetheless. :)
Title: Re: Winter Sunset at Sakonnet Point
Post by: p2images on January 05, 2019, 02:54:01 pm
Thank you Rich and IV I appreciate the positive feedback. 
Cheers
Steve
Title: Re: Winter Sunset at Sakonnet Point
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on January 07, 2019, 05:58:32 am
I like the cold hues, good framing too.
Title: Re: Winter Sunset at Sakonnet Point
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on January 07, 2019, 07:08:23 am
 Looks like the sky is great to me too!
Title: Re: Winter Sunset at Sakonnet Point
Post by: p2images on January 07, 2019, 09:58:29 am
Thanks for the feedback.. I was thinking about warming up the temperature to accentuate golden hour but decided to keep it as real as I could.