Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: farbschlurf on November 18, 2018, 12:02:55 pm

Title: Morning Mist
Post by: farbschlurf on November 18, 2018, 12:02:55 pm
Have not posted for a while, only looked frequently. Wasn't very happy with my recent own photos ..., but got something to share, today.

(https://farm5.staticflickr.com/4812/45194819024_838fa90fc6_c.jpg)

 (https://flic.kr/p/2bRHg8E)Sunrise and Mist over the Fields (https://flic.kr/p/2bRHg8E) by Stefan Berndt (https://www.flickr.com/photos/fototypo/), auf Flickr
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on November 18, 2018, 12:44:10 pm
A fine shot.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on November 18, 2018, 12:45:11 pm
I like that!
Welcome back.
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: farbschlurf on November 18, 2018, 01:55:53 pm
Thank you, everybody. I'm not a winter person, but will try my best next few months ...
;-)
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: luxborealis on November 18, 2018, 10:26:57 pm
That’s the stage we were in a month ago. Now it’s cooler with some snow mixed with cold rain at times.

Beautiful light and atmosphere.
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on November 19, 2018, 05:42:09 am
Golden light.
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: Bob_B on November 19, 2018, 07:59:27 am
+1. Lovely leading shadows.
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: farbschlurf on November 19, 2018, 01:28:36 pm
Thanks again!
 :)
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: sdwilsonsct on November 19, 2018, 08:43:51 pm
Worth waiting for.
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: Rajan Parrikar on November 20, 2018, 09:52:32 pm
Love this image.
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: govindvkumar on November 21, 2018, 03:06:10 am
Wow.. Thats a Great shot and interesting Image composition too
Title: Re: Morning Mist
Post by: farbschlurf on November 21, 2018, 04:17:17 am
Thank you for everything everybody. Basically it was a "drive by" shot, I was driving to the Autobahn after a weekend spent with my GF (... one of those long distance relationships ...) in southern Germany and after I dropped her at her workplace, I saw the scene on the side of the road. I just stopped, picked the camera buried in the trunk, in a hurry, and made a few shots, the light was gone after less than 5 minutes. Lucky me. I think this is one of my best shots of 2018, only 1 or 2 other pictures. And I had it printed on canvas recently (4 ft wide) and it comes out pretty nice that size, too. Thanks again, just wanted to provide some background story. It seems to me, I'm not able to produce photos like that consistently and really planned, really, so a bit of luck seems to be necessary in my case.