Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: alexharding on October 29, 2018, 02:22:18 pm

Title: Hasselblad HTS 1.5
Post by: alexharding on October 29, 2018, 02:22:18 pm
Very good condition. Glass is clear, some scuffs on body but moves smoothly. Everything works as it should. 2000 OBO. shipping included.
Title: Re: Hasselblad HTS 1.5
Post by: alexharding on November 12, 2018, 08:38:49 am
Still available..
Title: SOLD Re: Hasselblad HTS 1.5
Post by: alexharding on November 15, 2018, 01:55:40 pm
SOLD
Title: Re: Hasselblad HTS 1.5
Post by: Ghaag on January 01, 2019, 06:55:18 pm
Sorry I missed this, that was a great buy.  We’re you not please with it?
Title: Re: Hasselblad HTS 1.5
Post by: alexharding on January 02, 2019, 10:02:34 am
I was indeed pleased with it; I just didn't end up using it as frequently as I had hoped. Its a great piece of equipment..
Title: Re: Hasselblad HTS 1.5
Post by: Ghaag on January 02, 2019, 04:16:14 pm
Thank you for the feedback Alex!