Luminous Landscape Forum

Raw & Post Processing, Printing => Printing: Printers, Papers and Inks => Topic started by: Ranger Rick on October 21, 2018, 12:21:54 pm

Title: Epson Inks and Paper Price Increase
Post by: Ranger Rick on October 21, 2018, 12:21:54 pm
Got an email from a vendor saying Epson inks going up 5-10% on November 1, papers too.  Said this is first increase in 12 years.
Title: Re: Epson Inks and Paper Price Increase
Post by: howardm on October 22, 2018, 11:57:56 am
I think that's BS but I did order some 3880 carts from BH yesterday.

Not that long ago the carts were $45-50.  Now $55 and going up.
Title: Re: Epson Inks and Paper Price Increase
Post by: I.T. Supplies on October 23, 2018, 04:02:37 pm
Unfortunately it's true and the manufacturer's are doing it directly which results in resellers having to increase it.

Hahnemuhle increased their media and Moab did a month or so ago, so it's happening through many manufacturers.  It stinks, but what can most of us do when the manufacturer's increase it for everyone?