Luminous Landscape Forum

Site & Board Matters => Luminous Landscape Video => Topic started by: Robert-Peter Westphal on September 03, 2018, 12:48:28 pm

Title: On the rocks - episode 5 - Olympus cameras
Post by: Robert-Peter Westphal on September 03, 2018, 12:48:28 pm
Hello,

this was a very interesting and enjoyable video !
There is one question left for me : Where is 'The Olympus guide to shooting Pretty darn sweet bird photos' of Scott Bourne available. I did y google search on this title, but couldn't find anything worthwhile.
I couldn't find anything at Amazon, too.

Best wishes Robert
Title: Re: On the rocks - episode 5 - Olympus cameras
Post by: Kevin Raber on September 03, 2018, 07:16:59 pm
I believe it is available from Olympus.  I'll see if I can get the details.
Title: Re: On the rocks - episode 5 - Olympus cameras
Post by: mecrox on September 04, 2018, 04:40:20 am
Scott Bourne is an Olympus Visionary. He also has a page of bird photography tips, ideas, etc. on his personal website. So I expect you could contact him from that. See here

https://scottbourne.myportfolio.com/blog
https://www.getolympus.com/us/en/visionaries/scott_bourne

Thanks for the latest episode. Much enjoyed it. The overall impression - outdoors-proof, compact but powerful and with some superb lenses in the PRO line - is my experience of Oly. It will be interesting to see whether they join the cult of fulll frame next year, though.
Title: Re: On the rocks - episode 5 - Olympus cameras
Post by: HSakols on September 04, 2018, 08:40:42 am
I just returned from another backpacking trip and my Olympus camera did not dissappoint.  One amazing feature that was mentioned on the video is the size of the 75-300 lens.