Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Hans Kruse on August 11, 2018, 09:07:20 am

Title: Light on the land
Post by: Hans Kruse on August 11, 2018, 09:07:20 am
From my last workshop in Tuscany in May this year. Dramatic weather with lots of clouds and sun and ideal weather while they already started sweating in Northern Europe :)

(https://farm1.staticflickr.com/932/43071995825_9a142aa61a_z.jpg) (https://flic.kr/p/28C8eKF)Land in the light (https://flic.kr/p/28C8eKF) by Hans Kruse (https://www.flickr.com/photos/hkruse/), on Flickr
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: petermfiore on August 11, 2018, 09:10:39 am
Yeah!!! Beautiful...

Peter
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on August 11, 2018, 09:18:06 am
Yeah!!! Beautiful...

Peter
What Peter said.

Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: stamper on August 11, 2018, 09:22:27 am
Agreed!
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: RSL on August 11, 2018, 03:19:39 pm
+1
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: Rob C on August 11, 2018, 04:35:12 pm
That's Italy for you...

Just when you think you might love somewhere else.

Beautiful photograph.

Have you seen La Grande Bellezza? The closing titles take you along the Tiber in magical light. I am not a landscape person, but I would love to do that river in that light. Hell, I'd just love being there.

Rob
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: MattBurt on August 12, 2018, 12:43:43 am
Nice shot and that light looks amazing!
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: Hans Kruse on August 13, 2018, 08:48:14 am
Thanks for all the comments and Rob C, I have seen the film and I have some old photos from 2006 including the Tiber. Wonderful and this film was wonderfully shot photographically.
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: Kevin Gallagher on August 13, 2018, 08:52:02 am
 Well Hans, looks like you've done it again!! Just lovely, as the others have said. I know some are saying that the quality of shots around here is going down, for me, I can't remember when I've seen so many great ones posted!!
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: Hans Kruse on August 14, 2018, 05:03:31 pm
Thanks Kevin and hope to see many shots on this forum :)
Title: Re: Light on the land
Post by: HSakols on August 16, 2018, 10:51:37 am
The glory light! Great photograph.