Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: guido on July 14, 2018, 05:22:35 pm

Title: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 14, 2018, 05:22:35 pm
.
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: David Eckels on July 14, 2018, 07:32:27 pm
Oh yeah!
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 14, 2018, 08:14:58 pm
Thanks David!
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: Telecaster on July 14, 2018, 09:37:17 pm
You could sell me the Brooklyn Bridge if the sales brochure used IR photos.  ;)  Good stuff!

-Dave-
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 14, 2018, 09:54:03 pm
Thanks Dave! Newly converted camera. Seems like it is going to be quite an interesting path to explore...
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: petermfiore on July 14, 2018, 10:52:18 pm
You could sell me the Brooklyn Bridge if the sales brochure used IR photos.  ;)  Good stuff!

-Dave-

Now this is worth remembering...

Guido, great shot.

Peter
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: Two23 on July 14, 2018, 11:58:05 pm
Did you have any trouble focusing, or did you simply use hyperfocal?


Kent in SD
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 15, 2018, 12:14:32 am
That's a beauty, Guido!
I look forward to more treats from that camera.
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 15, 2018, 06:42:13 am
Did you have any trouble focusing, or did you simply use hyperfocal?


Kent in SD

No focus problems yet... Both manual on liveview and autofocus seems to nail it just fine!
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 15, 2018, 06:43:25 am
Thanks Eric!
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: thierrylegros396 on July 15, 2018, 12:42:31 pm
That one is really outstanding, and gives me ideas.

Thierry
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 15, 2018, 01:05:07 pm
So glad you like it Thierry
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: Telecaster on July 15, 2018, 04:04:45 pm
Now this is worth remembering...

Uh oh, better retract my BB bid…d'ya think I'm being scammed?  ;D

-Dave-
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on July 15, 2018, 04:14:26 pm
Uh oh, better retract my BB bid…d'ya think I'm being scammed?  ;D

-Dave-
Of course not. I'm sure the BB would look much better in infrared.   :D
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on July 16, 2018, 05:48:16 am
Good one.
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 16, 2018, 12:29:36 pm
Thanks Paulo!
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: MattBurt on July 16, 2018, 01:30:52 pm
Really nice!
I need to find my IR filter. I use it so infrequently I lose track of it between uses.
I'd like to convert an old camera one day too.
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 16, 2018, 02:31:48 pm
Thank you Matt!
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: Rayyan on July 19, 2018, 11:18:05 am

Way to go, guido!!

I like the vine leaves too..just the leaves and the fruit, mind you!! :)

Stay well.
Title: Re: Quinapoxet
Post by: guido on July 19, 2018, 11:27:14 am
Thank you for your kind words Rayyan!