Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => Landscape Showcase => Topic started by: Paulo Bizarro on June 25, 2018, 08:16:10 am

Title: Night sky
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on June 25, 2018, 08:16:10 am
Some recent shots made near Cercal, in Alentejo, Portugal. New Moon, but still some light around, from the wind turbines and some farms.

The trail was assembled from 127 shots of 30 seconds each, using Sequator, a nice programme that I am using for the first time.

Regards.
Title: Re: Night sky
Post by: guido on June 25, 2018, 11:25:28 am
Those are really cool! Thanks for sharing!
Title: Re: Night sky
Post by: Telecaster on June 25, 2018, 05:27:14 pm
Yep, cool they are. Always nice to see the Milky Way.

-Dave-
Title: Re: Night sky
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on June 25, 2018, 05:33:33 pm
Those are really cool! Thanks for sharing!
+1.
Title: Re: Night sky
Post by: MattBurt on June 25, 2018, 05:37:40 pm
Nice work. I need to get out for some of that myself. I usually do more but t's harder to motivate for camping when there is a fire ban in effect!