Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: Rand47 on January 17, 2018, 12:24:47 pm

Title: SOLD Epson Powerlite 1776w Projector. SOLD
Post by: Rand47 on January 17, 2018, 12:24:47 pm
For sale is an “as new” Epson 1776w projector.  I’ve used it a total of about 4 hours.  I love it, EXCEPT that the majority of my venues require a very short throw to get a decent size image.  Includes carry case, wifi module (dongle), remote, etc. as came with the unit.

$800.00 plus shipping.  PayPal.  Ship CONUS.

Thanks . . .
Rand

PS - In case you read the original post asking for “trade” - I just went ahead and ordered the short throw projector I need and am now just looking to sell the 1776w.
Title: Re: For Sale: Epson Powerlite 1776w Projector
Post by: Rand47 on January 24, 2018, 11:11:19 am
Wow, just looked on eBay and the going price for this projector is really down.  Ouch... but now a good deal for someone. 

PRICE DROP:  $350 shipped CONUS. 

Rand