Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: mseawell on May 28, 2017, 10:14:17 am

Title: Boulders at the arch
Post by: mseawell on May 28, 2017, 10:14:17 am
Arches National Park in the morning hours as the sun strikes the arch with the boulders still in shadow.
Title: Re: Boulders at the arch
Post by: sdwilsonsct on May 28, 2017, 04:46:00 pm
Very nice juxtaposition. If it were mine I might turn down the vignetting a tad.
Title: Re: Boulders at the arch
Post by: graeme on May 28, 2017, 05:41:04 pm
Very nice juxtaposition. If it were mine I might turn down the vignetting a tad.

Totally agree.
Title: Re: Boulders at the arch
Post by: Paulo Bizarro on May 29, 2017, 03:55:00 am
Interesting juxtaposition of light and shapes.
Title: Re: Boulders at the arch
Post by: Jeremy Roussak on May 29, 2017, 04:02:37 am
I agree that the vignette is a tad harsh. I'd be interested to see this one in colour.

Jeremy
Title: Re: Boulders at the arch
Post by: francois on May 29, 2017, 10:44:53 am
Same comment about the vignette but otherwise, what a neat shot.
Title: Re: Boulders at the arch
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on May 29, 2017, 12:24:21 pm
Same comment about the vignette but otherwise, what a neat shot.
+1.