Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: N_N_Nikmat on April 24, 2017, 05:13:01 pm

Title: Dragged the octobox outside....
Post by: N_N_Nikmat on April 24, 2017, 05:13:01 pm
We get some nice sunsets as backdrops at our farm.
Title: Re: Dragged the octobox outside....
Post by: MattBurt on April 24, 2017, 06:52:05 pm
Nice shot of the dog and sunset but the foreground is a distraction for me. I think you could safely crop out the big, dark, oof area and it wouldn't be missed.
Title: Re: Dragged the octobox outside....
Post by: N_N_Nikmat on April 24, 2017, 07:12:00 pm
Nice shot of the dog and sunset but the foreground is a distraction for me. I think you could safely crop out the big, dark, oof area and it wouldn't be missed.

Yep I think I agree with you...

Title: Re: Dragged the octobox outside....
Post by: francois on April 25, 2017, 05:08:52 am
Yes, this one is better, cleaner. It's a very nice portrait, congrats.
Title: Re: Dragged the octobox outside....
Post by: stamper on April 25, 2017, 06:07:54 am
I very much like the processing and the subject as well.
Title: Re: Dragged the octobox outside....
Post by: N_N_Nikmat on April 25, 2017, 06:11:51 am
Thanks for your feedback.