Luminous Landscape Forum

Equipment & Techniques => For Sale => Topic started by: hubertk on March 29, 2017, 02:37:33 am

Title: FS: Aquatech Panasonic GH4 Underwater Housing $1250 New Price
Post by: hubertk on March 29, 2017, 02:37:33 am
Aquatech GH4 underwater housing: Mechanically and cosmetically 9/10. Bought it specifically for one shoot only. You can purchase an upgrade kit from Aquatech for $800 if you'd like to use it with a different camera. I am based in Canada
Title: Re: FS: Aquatech Panasonic GH4 Underwater Housing $1350
Post by: hubertk on April 01, 2017, 05:07:44 pm
weekend bump  :)
Title: Re: FS: Aquatech Panasonic GH4 Underwater Housing $1350
Post by: felix5616 on April 02, 2017, 04:00:59 pm
What lens fits the housing?
Title: Re: FS: Aquatech Panasonic GH4 Underwater Housing $1350
Post by: hubertk on April 02, 2017, 04:37:26 pm
It depends on the lens port, which is not included in this sale. I do have this port that I can sell separately.  https://aquatech.net/collections/water-housings-lens-ports-p-series-lens-ports/products/pd-75-lens-port
Title: Re: FS: Aquatech Panasonic GH4 Underwater Housing $1250 Price Dropped!
Post by: hubertk on April 14, 2017, 05:48:18 pm
New Price!