Luminous Landscape Forum

The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: BobDavid on March 23, 2017, 03:12:24 am

Title: Coastal Collision
Post by: BobDavid on March 23, 2017, 03:12:24 am
Another version: Long Yellow Light
Title: Re: Coastal Collision
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 23, 2017, 08:54:18 am
Nice.

Now I've got to go search for the other version to compare.
Title: Re: Coastal Collision
Post by: Bruce Cox on March 23, 2017, 09:46:28 am
This is even better in many ways.

Substituting the lighted roadway for the earlier sidewalk and parking pavement is very good, as is making the sky deep blue.

Bruce
Title: Re: Coastal Collision
Post by: BobDavid on March 23, 2017, 01:01:31 pm
Nice.

Now I've got to go search for the other version to compare.

Here you go.
Title: Re: Coastal Collision
Post by: Eric Myrvaagnes on March 23, 2017, 05:51:56 pm
Thanks, Bob.

Yes, I prefer the revised version.

Eric