Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: Vieri Bottazzini on January 11, 2017, 11:59:38 am
-
Playa de Ballota, Asturias, at sunrise.
(https://vieribottazzini.com/wp-content/uploads/S0070582.jpg)
Leica S, Summarit-S 35mm, 8 seconds @ f/16. Thanks for viewing, best
Vieri
-
A lovely scene but the sky appears to be too dark in relation to the foreground?
-
Very nice, I am a big fan of beaches:)
-
A lovely scene but the sky appears to be too dark in relation to the foreground?
Thank you stamper, I appreciate you might prefer a darker sand, to me it works as it is though.
Very nice, I am a big fan of beaches:)
Thank you Paulo!
Best,
Vieri
-
Ir's a very luminous shot. Even with the massive rock on the left, my eyes are guided to the sea stack… wonderfully executed image.
-
Ir's a very luminous shot. Even with the massive rock on the left, my eyes are guided to the sea stack… wonderfully executed image.
Thank you very much Francois, glad you enjoyed it! :) The idea was to have the triangular rock mass lower left balanced by the triangular cloud mass top right, I am glad you found that it works for you :D Best,
Vieri