Luminous Landscape Forum
Equipment & Techniques => Landscape & Nature Photography => Topic started by: sarrasani on November 15, 2016, 10:00:40 am
-
A couple of image of Castore and Lyskamm glaciers. a7r with Contax-zeiss 18 Distagon and Leitz 35 mm. summicron.
Thank you much for attention and all the best,
Sandro
The same images in their 4k version here:
4k resolution (1) (https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-bTbZH74/0/O/_DSC6531_DxO.jpg)
4k resolution (2) (https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-jwLFm4p/0/O/_DSC6532_DxO.jpg)
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-bTbZH74/0/O/_DSC6531_DxO.jpg)
(https://photos.smugmug.com/Sorgenti-Lys-10-2016/i-jwLFm4p/0/O/_DSC6532_DxO.jpg)
-
I like the detail in #1. My eye (but not so much me) could roam around in there for a long time.
-
I like the detail in #1. My eye (but not so much me) could roam around in there for a long time.
thank you by heart, happy you liked it.
all the best for you,
sandro
-
+ 1
I like the detail in #1. My eye (but not so much me) could roam around in there for a long time.
-
Handsome, fine and very compelling. Love the way the clouds danced their way through your view.
-
Nice view. Not much snow or ice in the glaciers though...
-
Handsome, fine and very compelling. Love the way the clouds danced their way through your view.
so kind, Patricia, thank you much!
All the best,
sandro
-
+ 1
thank you much Sean, and all the best,
Sandro
-
Nice view. Not much snow or ice in the glaciers though...
....a disaster.....about 20 years ago, the entire stone valley we can see here was filled by glace...
Thank you Paulo and all the best,
sandro
-
Beautiful photograph! Always difficult to make a good photo of a mountain.
I like the Monte Rosa area. Still want to go to that unbelievable Rifugio Margherita...
I have to walk every year in the mountains- pure nature and very nice rifugi.
Prefer the Italian Alps for the atmosphere and friendly people. I like to camp in the wild...
-
Well shot scenery.
-
Well shot scenery.
Thank you much!
sandro
-
......
I like the Monte Rosa area. Still want to go to that unbelievable Rifugio Margherita...
I have to walk every year in the mountains- pure nature and very nice rifugi.
Prefer the Italian Alps for the atmosphere and friendly people. I like to camp in the wild...
And as we know there is a tradition of north-european/english hikers-mountain/passionate in these zones.
happy for yuor attention and commenting,
and all the best,
sandro
-
Great photography! I like both images and really cannot choose a favorite. It's true that the glaciers are going away in most of the Alps and I can still remember that when as a kid I could reach the base of some glaciers in 30 minutes from the main road or pass and now it's more like half a day of technical hike. It pains me to tell the truth.
Thanks for sharing, Sandro!
-
Great photography! I like both images and really cannot choose a favorite. It's true that the glaciers are going away in most of the Alps and I can still remember that when as a kid I could reach the base of some glaciers in 30 minutes from the main road or pass and now it's more like half a day of technical hike. It pains me to tell the truth.
Thanks for sharing, Sandro!
too much kind Francois, thank you much!!
sandro