Luminous Landscape Forum
The Art of Photography => User Critiques => Topic started by: Chairman Bill on October 16, 2016, 04:32:34 am
-
.
-
Love it. Nothing more to add.
-
Love it. Nothing more to add.
+1
-
+2
-
Thanks all, for the positive feedback. Russ, no hand of man, but his feet have been pounding that path for thousands of years. The gate is a more recent addition though.
-
Hi Bill, The whole thing looks like works of the hands of man. I doubt nature is responsible for the depression for the path. Even the rows of trees look planned and planted. And as you point out, a lot of hands went into that fence. I really like this picture.
-
Love it. Nothing more to add.
+3.
The foot of man wins.
-
Strong work.
-
It's an excellent image and the b&w conversion is very nicely done.
Jeremy
-
It has the look of a sunken lane which might have been a road that never grew up. When you could I have driven a number of these lovely 'green lanes' which eventually become impassable with disuse. They are frequently as delightful as this one and take you to places hard to reach otherwise.
-
It has the look of a sunken lane which might have been a road that never grew up. When you could I have driven a number of these lovely 'green lanes' which eventually become impassable with disuse. They are frequently as delightful as this one and take you to places hard to reach otherwise.
This is part of the old drove road that runs along the ridge of the Quantock Hills
-
Very nice, I like it a lot.
-
This is part of the old drove road that runs along the ridge of the Quantock Hills
There are some similar drovers' roads up behind our flat in Barmouth but they are more rugged and far less scenic. I love the idea that these roads existed and then sort of faded away and didn't mature into today's roads. Some of those near Barmouth still have mileposts and were allegedly coaching roads but they must have offered very slow travelling :)
-
Another winner. All of the elements fit perfectly.